Yoga Vidya school is a popular yoga school that is certified by Yoga Alliance. We offer different Yoga alliance certified courses such as Yoga Teacher Training courses 100, 200, 300, and 500 hours. We also conduct pranayama theory, adjustment and alignment asanas, breathe detox, Ashtanga, Pranayama Sadhna, Chakra marathon, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga darshan, and many others.
This wonderful homestay offers you amazing relaxation services to calm your mind and comfort your body.
Highlights of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh and Kerala
If you are a beginner, you must choose a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh as it is the first step to beginning your Yoga Journey. With the help of intense and ancient Yogic techniques, you will get to develop an understanding of insights into Yogic Philosophy.
- An opportunity to understand the philosophy of Hatha Yoga
- Performing the Asanas of Hatha Yoga
- Complete the Primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in Mysore style
- Developing an Intense understanding of Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Importance of Adjustment and Alignment in Yoga
- Yoga Darshan – Understanding the Philosophy of Yoga
- Mantra Yoga – Meaning and Purpose of Yoga
- Dhyana – Meditation – Practical and Theoretical understanding
- Shatkarma – The Yogic cleansing Theory includes Neti, Tratak, and Kapabhati
- Insight into the glorious history of Yoga – Purpose of the Practice
- Learning the Sanskrit language
- Teaching procedure or methodology
- Basic understanding of Ayurveda
Participate in a 200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala to begin your yogic journey amidst the tranquil aura and under the bona fide and certified Yoga Teachers of Yoga Vidya school.
If you have the following dietary requirements that could be served and catered