Reading News and Events
Planning your Reading trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Reading such as events and attractions, to make your Reading visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Reading, you’ll find everything you need for your Reading holiday on Whats On in Reading.com. Our What’s On Reading guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Reading – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Reading by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Reading. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats On In Reading Local News
Reading Thames Festival returns for third year
Reading Thames Festival returns for a third year running on Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 September 2019. This world-class festival is made…
Reading College Open Event – Saturday 22 June 2019, 9.30am-12.30pm
Reading College invites you to attend our upcoming spring Open Event. If you have already chosen the course for you, or are…
The River & Rowing Museum turns 20
2018 marks the 20th birthday of the River & Rowing Museum, and we have opened an exciting exhibition to celebrate. 8th September…
East Reading Festival to bring community together this weekend
Thousands of visitors are expected in Palmer Park for a day of family fun on 25th of June, Sunday. Dance, food and…
Pride of Reading: Young people encouraged to care about Reading’s parks, woodlands and waterways
Nature Nurture has been nominated in the Business Environment category for the Pride of Reading Awards. An organisation which encourages youngsters to…
« Previous 1 … 55 56 57
- Dover ferry passengers warned of long delayson 1st April 2023 at 2:14 am
A 'critical incident' has been declared due to high levels of coach traffic at the French border […]
- Andrew Tate and brother moved to house arreston 1st April 2023 at 2:04 am
The Tates and two associates are moved to house arrest following a ruling by a Romanian judge.
- The Papers: Biden to ‘miss’ coronation and Sunak on trade dealon 1st April 2023 at 1:57 am
The US leader will decline an invite to see King Charles crowned next month, The Telegraph reports.
- Prince Harry privacy case: battle with Mail owner beginson 1st April 2023 at 12:57 am
The Duke listened and took written notes as his court fight with Associated Newspapers began.
- Council tax, water and mobile bills rise for millionson 1st April 2023 at 12:52 am
A range of bills - from council tax to water - are going up, but the lowest earners also get a pay […]
- Reading driver JAILED for hitting and injuring womanon 31st March 2023 at 6:00 pm
A DRIVER has been jailed after causing serious injury to a woman in Reading.
- Update on HUGE 598-home site next to Reading Stationon 31st March 2023 at 4:34 pm
HUGE plans for almost 600 homes to be built next to Reading Station has reached a major milestone […]
- Union threatens legal action after Ofsted fails to pause inspectionson 31st March 2023 at 3:40 pm
A school leaders’ union has indicated it may take legal action against Ofsted following its […]
- A4 driver avoids jail after high speed chase with policeon 31st March 2023 at 3:00 pm
A MAN has avoided jail after fleeing police in a high-speed car chase on the A4 in Thatcham.
- Dane Pretlove, Newbury, sent down for strangulation: Police statementon 31st March 2023 at 1:10 pm
Police have praised a 'brave bystander' who intervened and 'saved the life' of woman being […]
- Reading FC legendary manager has say on 'mess' at RG2on 31st March 2023 at 12:00 pm
Legendary Reading boss Steve Coppell admitted that he has 'distanced' himself from the set-up and […]
- Reading FC full team news for Bristol City trip with star outon 31st March 2023 at 5:00 am
Reading boss Paul Ince has confirmed that 'eight or nine' first team players are out for the trip […]
- Reading FC boss on importance of Lucas Joao for final run-inon 30th March 2023 at 7:00 pm
Reading boss Paul Ince has called upon striker Lucas Joao to continue his fine form on the […]
- Reading FC boss expects six-point deduction 'imminently'on 30th March 2023 at 3:15 pm
Reading boss Paul Ince expects the six-point deduction within the next 24-48 hours as the club […]
- Crystal Palace and Reading FC legend on managerial returnon 30th March 2023 at 12:00 pm
Iconic Reading boss Steve Coppell has revealed that the idea of managing abroad interests him.
reading retail awards 2019
- Feed has no items.