Reading News and Events
Planning your Reading trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Reading such as events and attractions, to make your Reading visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Reading, you’ll find everything you need for your Reading holiday on Whats On in Reading.com. Our What’s On Reading guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Reading – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Reading by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Reading. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats On In Reading Local News
Am MP who has been campaigning for years for Reading Prison to be brought into community use has reacted to the news of its sale by the MoJ. Reading Chronicle | Town Centre …
People in Reading have mixed feelings about the news that the long-dormant prison near the town centre will be sold to a Chinese education foundation. Reading Chronicle | Town Centre …
A vacant posting business opposite a popular pub in Reading town centre is set to be converted into a convenience store. Reading Chronicle | Town Centre …
A nightclub in the heart of Reading town centre is in trouble with Thames Valley Police over an ‘alarming scale’ of incidents reported nearby. Reading Chronicle | Town Centre …
Concept art has been revealed as the multi-million-pound project to upgrade The Hexagon theatre in Reading moves ahead. Reading Chronicle | Town Centre …
A bowling, arcade and family entertainment centre is set to one of the busiest shopping places in Reading town centre. Reading Chronicle | Town Centre …
Major changes to parking rules that have been rolled out throughout Reading have been ‘an absolute failure’ and are too ‘complicated’ say neighbours. Reading Chronicle | Town Centre …
« Previous 1 2 3 4 … 67 Next »
- Thousands of junior doctors begin 72-hour strikeon 21st February 2024 at 9:59 am
Striking doctor accuses the Welsh government of "being in denial" in the dispute over pay.
- Casement pledge of £15m is near our limit - GAAon 21st February 2024 at 9:33 am
A GAA boss says the organisation cannot afford to contribute much more towards stadium […]
- Government finances show big surplus in Januaryon 21st February 2024 at 9:25 am
The £16.7bn surplus was double last January's but lower than economists expected.
- BBC finds major flaws in £41m estate's balconieson 21st February 2024 at 9:18 am
Huge beams of wood and heavy tiles fell on the pavement when a balcony collapsed last year.
- Trident missile test fails for second time in a rowon 21st February 2024 at 9:11 am
The UK's nuclear deterrent failed to fire a test missile reportedly landing close to the launch […]
- Delphic Brewing Company announce opening of new brewery and taproomon 21st February 2024 at 7:00 am
An independent brewing company has announced the estimated opening for their Thatcham brewery and […]
- Guard at Reading club in trouble for injuring womanon 21st February 2024 at 6:00 am
A security guard at a nightclub in Reading is in trouble for allegedly punching a female clubber in […]
- HGV firms fined thousands for use of restricted road in Streatleyon 21st February 2024 at 6:00 am
Three companies have been fined thousands of pounds after their HGVs were observed travelling along […]
- Duo 'pretended to own Reading home' for £200k sale, court hearson 21st February 2024 at 6:00 am
A man and a woman tried to “present themselves to be owners” of a house, so they could sell it […]
- Lower Earley man avoids jail over alcohol-fuelled attack on wifeon 20th February 2024 at 7:00 pm
A man has been handed a suspended sentence following an attack in which he threw a shelf at his […]
- Reading FC boss on Port Vale win and Lewis Wing goalon 20th February 2024 at 10:54 pm
Reading scored two second-half goals to beat relegation rivals Port Vale 2-0 at the SCL Stadium. […]
- Reading FC ease relegation fears with Port Vale victoryon 20th February 2024 at 9:54 pm
Reading eased League One relegation fears with a 2-0 win over struggling Port Vale, a side […]
- Reading FC hold up thousands of red cards in proteston 20th February 2024 at 8:23 pm
Reading and Port Vale supporters held up red cards in the 16th minute of this evening's League One […]
- Reading FC team news: Sam Smith starts against Port Valeon 20th February 2024 at 7:00 pm
Reading boss Ruben Selles has made just one change for tonight's relegation battle against Port […]
- Reading FC 2 v 0 Port Vale: As it happenedon 20th February 2024 at 6:30 pm
Reading host Port Vale for the second time this year, looking to last longer than the 16 minutes […]
reading retail awards 2019
- Feed has no items.